SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) 7.7oz
- $195.00 $235.00
- 2 or more $190.00
- Availability:In Stock (10)
- Brand: SK-II
- Model: WEGEE-BS1020982
- Reward Points: 195
- Price in reward points: 19500
- Visit Store: WeGee
A powerful treatment essence dubbed "Miracle Water" in Asia. Each bottle contains 90% PITERA™, a natural ingredient cultured exclusively in Japan for SK-II. Its transformative powers on skin appearance are legendary, that a bottle is sold every 2 seconds.
- Works on multiple skin concerns and skin types to transform skin to Crystal Clear Skin
- WHAT IT DOES:
- It is the ONE almighty product you need to moisturize, soften and smoothen texture, reduce appearance of dark spots and fine lines due to dryness, enhance radiance, even the look of skin tone, make skin less oily looking and... the list goes on
- The lightweight liquid is quickly absorbed into skin unlike other thicker serums and essences
- Each bottle contains 90% PITERA™ and since it's observed to resemble your own skin's Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF), skin recognizes PITERA™ as its own, allows it all in and lets it work its magic in its pure active form
- This iconic essence's formula has remained essentially unchanged for almost 40 years, uniquely allowing us to witness PITERA™'s powerful effect on skin appearance over time (in days, years, and decades) for millions of women around the world
- Every drop of PITERA™ is produced by cultivating an exclusive yeast strain under the most stringent conditions that remain SK-II's most valuable trade secret to this day
- A miracle like no other, PITERA™ is pure power of nature harnessed by advanced technology
- HOW TO USE:
- POUR about 2-3 shakes into hand, PRESS palms together and then PAT all that PITERA™ goodness all over your face.
- Continue to PAT PAT the essence until fully absorbed
- Use it twice a day, after cleansing and toning. It is the treatment step before your moisturizer
|Country/Region of Manufacture|
Free USA Domestic Shipping on our Store Order Over $30
*Notice to Customer: the "Best by" date on packaging is not an expiration date. Example: "赏味期限 2020.2.25" (Best by). These are suggested "Best by" dates, known as "shomikigen" in Japan, by Japanese manufacturer and are applied to the foods that last longer and can be consumed within 1 month after the date.
*Due to COVID-19, some of Japan products may not be able to ship on time or even not be able to ship out. If the order is not be able to ship out, we will contact you to cancel the order ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and stay safe.